Founded in 1986, Endecon Engineering
has become a premier specialist in energy systems. We specialize in the design, installation, monitoring, and evaluation of energy generation and storage systems.
is a recognized world leader in the field of photovoltaics. Many of the leaders of our technical staff became involved in the technology in its infancy, and have helped to shape its development ever since.
Much of the work done by Endecon can be categorized as one or more of the following:
- System and component evaluation
- Data acquisition, analysis, and reporting
- Test system and equipment development
- Hardware and software development
- Generation and storage system design and installation
- Project and program management
We have served a great many clients over the years including utilities, government agencies, national laboratories, industrial clients, and individuals. A few of the many major clients we have served are listed
- Sacramento Municipal Utility District
- Pacific Gas and Electric Company
- Sandia National Laboratories
- California Energy Commission
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Electric Power Research Institute
- Bechtel Corporation
- Fluor-Daniel Corporation
Some of the projects done by Endecon are listed on the Project List page, where there are also links to detailed descriptions of these projects. We invite you to have a look at them.